The Q125 is a microprocessor based, programmable ultrasonic processor. Features include pulse mode and a digital display of both wattage and joules.
The unit is effective for standard cell disruption, DNA/RNA shearing, homogenization and
many other applications. The Q125 is ideal for small samples and for customers that do not plan to scale up to larger volumes in the future. This model offers the same programming and display features as the Q500 unit.
Part #Q125 includes a standard 1/8” diameter probe (#4422). A variety of probe/horn options are available and the system can be purchased without the standard probe by selecting #Q125A.
Please note: the stand is sold separately.
- Programmable operation : Set time and amplitude for hands free operation
- Pulse mode: Prevent heat buildup in temperature sensitive samples
- Digital amplitude / intensity control: Output intensity can be set from 20-100%
- Elapsed time indicator: Displays duration of sonication
- Display of wattage and joules: Real-time energy monitoring
- Overload protection: Prevents damage to circuitry if a fault occurs
- RoHS compliant: Uses lead free components
- Compact design
PART. NO. Q125 Includes:
• 1/8” diameter probe
• Power cable
• Converter cable
• Wrench set